Wow your friends with this easy but impressive looking bake!
Preheat the oven to 210°C, 190°C Fan, Gas Mark 7.
- Unroll the pastry and place widthways in front of you then cut vertically into 3 equal rectangles.
- Place on the parchment paper onto a flat baking sheet.
- Dust with 2 tablespoons of the icing sugar then cover with a sheet of parchment paper. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove and allow to cool while you make the filling.
- Heat the blueberries and blackberries with half the lemon zest and the caster sugar in a small saucepan for 2-3 minutes until they start to soften. Remove and allow to cool.
- Whisk the cream cheese with the remaining icing sugar and lemon zest, until smooth.
- Place one piece of crispy pastry onto a serving platter. Spoon half the lemon cheese onto this then top with half the blueberry mixture.
- Top with the second piece of pastry then repeat with the cream and blueberry mixture over the top then finish with the last piece of pastry.
- Dust with a little more icing sugar then serve