Serve this amazing cookie with ice cream for the ultimate treat!
Preheat the oven to 190C, fan 170C, gas mark 4 and lightly grease a 24cm heavy frying pan and line the base with parchment paper.
- Tip the butter into a large bowl, add the sugar and beat until smooth, then add the eggs and vanilla extract and beat once more.
- Stir in the flour and beat until it just comes together into a soft dough.
- Stir in the 2/3 of chocolate coated raisins and peanuts and mix until they are evenly distributed.
- Press the dough into the frying pan and squish down gently until evenly spread over the base. Scatter the remaining chocolate coated raisins and peanuts over the top.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes, until golden brown and slightly risen – it should be soft in the centre still.
- Allow to cool slightly then serve with scoops of cookie dough ice cream dolloped on top and several spoons!