A non-bake easy tray cake that is super speedy to make but tastes like it has taken a lot longer!
Melt the butter, caster sugar, honey and cocoa powder gently in a saucepan until fully melted.
- Bash up your biscuits, save a few for the top. You can use a food processor or a rolling pin works just as well.
- Mix the warm mix into the crushed biscuits, add the raisins, nuts and anything else you feel like adding.
- Press the mix into a lined tray with either greaseproof paper or cling film.
- Melt both the chocolates together either in a bain marie or microwave.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the top. Decorate with a few more broken biscuits.
- Pop in the fridge for 1 hour until set.
- Turn the tiffin out and cut into portions.