Try out this twist on the usual Tikka Masala!
Heat a sauté pan until hot, add the beef mince and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally and breaking up any lumps, until just browned.
- Add the onions to the pan then add the garlic, ginger and chilli and fry for another minute.
- Stir in the tikka masala paste and chicken stock pot and 400ml water and bring to the boil. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes until the beef is tender.
- Stir in the peas, baby spinach and the coriander stalks. Cook for another 2 minutes until the spinach has wilted down.
- Meanwhile heat the rice according to packet instructions.
- Stir the lime zest and juice into the mince and serve straight away with the rest of the coriander, the mango chutney and rice.