Assistant Store Manager
Do you have what it takes to be our next Assistant Store Manager?
Hours: 40 hours per week to include some evenings, weekends and occasionally covering nights.
This is the chance to join, Tout’s Budgens of Nailsea, a successful award winning team that always have fun while working. This independently owned Budgens convenience store and Esso forecourt is part of the Tout ltd retail family, who own and operate Supermarkets, Convenience stores, Forecourts, Subways and Pharmacies in the South West.
THE ROLE: Assistant Store Manager, up to £26,650 + benefits (including bonus, 5.6 weeks holiday and pension). Based at Bristol Road, Wraxall, Bristol, North Somerset BS48 1BN
As Assistant Store Manager you will work hard to ensure the store runs smoothly and efficiently, assisting in maximising sales and profit levels across all departments, meeting and exceeding both store and personal KPIs. You will also work to ensure that the team are motivated, trained and focused on achieving the goals set and that the customers receive a first class shopping experience.
Assistant Store Manager Responsibilities include:
- Assist Store Manager with managing and leading a team of staff, ensuring all are motivated and are working effectively towards team goals
- Deliver and monitor staff training as required
- Deliver exceptional levels of customer service – service, standards and produce availability
- Continuously look at ways to maximise and improve sales
- Take responsibility for Health & Safety and maintain a high level of hygiene and tidiness throughout the store
- Demonstrate excellent levels of attention to detail with the ability to complete all internal paper work within agreed time scales
- Ensure affective processes are in place to control orders, stock and wastage
- To maintain company vision and core values
Assistant Store Manager, Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ + experience within a fast moving retail environment
- Some experience of leading a team, demonstrating the ability to provide direction and support
- A proven track record of effective customer service
- Excellent attention to detail and a good level of verbal and numerical reasoning
- As this role is shop floor focused you will need to be energetic with a good level of physical fitness
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week to include some evenings, weekends and occasionally covering nights.
Salary: Up to £26,650 + benefits (including bonus, 5.6 weeks holiday and pension).
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com by the Closing Date of 16thDecember 2018.