Hours: Full Time
We have an exciting opportunity to join our successful and growing business as a Duty manager at Nailsea.
Do you thrive in a fast paced environment where no two days are the same, then look no further
We are looking for exceptional individuals used to working in a customer focused environment. Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience.
If so then come and join our team at Nailsea Budgens!
Tout Ltd are a company full of passion, ambition and commitment. We are currently working toward an ambitious goal to significantly increase and expand our business. We are a company based on values, with the number one commitment to ensure ‘Everyone leaves happier’. Everything we do is committed to this mantra. Joining Tout Ltd will be exciting, we love to innovate and love to develop every member of our team. All employees, have the opportunity to attend regular training sessions at our support centre in Cheddar as well as plenty of opportunities for personal development in store.
For this kind of role, you’ll need retail experience – not just interacting with customers, but leading and managing a team too! Your enthusiasm will be inspirational for your team and clear to all our customers. You’ll take pride in sharing your knowledge and seeing staff excel. Ready to step up when needed, you’ll be determined, good with people and driven to meet targets.
- Motivate & coach the team to deliver individual and store targets
- Performance management of staff – lateness, poor work rate, poor service
- Stock management including promotions and on-shelf availability
- Act on the daily store review and ensure relevant store standards checks are carried out and any necessary action is taken
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Follow company policies and procedures relating to cash, stock and Human Resources
- Ensure store is fully compliant with pricing, promotions, legislation and Health and Safety
- To always deliver a friendly service
- Ensuring the day to day operation runs smoothly
- Deliver our Everyone Leaves Happier purpose
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £10.00 /hour
- Previous experience of leading and motivating a team.
- Previous experience of working in a customer focused retail environment
- Strong communication skills
If you want to be part of our Award-winning team and work with our great till team then please email your application for the attention of David Knowles to Nailsea@touts.co.uk
Closing date: 23rd February 2020