Duty Manager Langford
Are you ready for your next role?
Hours: Full time 40 hours
This is the chance to join, Tout’s Budgens of Langford, a successful award winning team that always have fun while working. This independently owned Budgens convenience store and Esso forecourt is part of the Tout ltd retail family, who own and operate Supermarkets, Convenience stores, Forecourts, Subways and Pharmacies in the South West.
As Duty Manager you will be an essential member of the management team. You will be required to use key skills such as teamwork, flexibility and innovation to aid the Store Manager in developing the store to achieve the highest standards and be successful in making sure ‘everyone leaves happier.’
Your main responsibility will be leading teams within the store and overseeing department heads, supporting them with their KPI’s driving us to achieve our daily and weekly targets. We are looking for someone with great communication skills and the ability to motivate the team whilst maintaining a positive and productive environment. Our company has a positive growth strategy which offers great opportunities for progression within the future.
The working hours are varied, you’ll be working a combination of ‘middle’ shifts and ‘late’ shifts.
- Setting daily goals and tasks.
- Motivating the Team to achieve daily goals.
- Ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring highest levels of customer service.
- Personal development and training of the team.
- Performance review and management of your team.
- Ensuring the highest levels of store standards.
- End of Shift/Day reconciliation
- Smooth running of Tills
- Minimising Drive Offs/Non-Collections
- Customer Service
- Health & Safety
- Sales targets
Holiday entitlement for the year: 28 days holiday
Pay: £9.75 p/hour
- 1 years’ experience leading teams.
- 1 years’ experience in the retail sector.
Deadline for application: 17th February 2019
For further information: Mike Rowcliffe / John Attwood