Subway Sandwich Artist
Are you ready to be a Sandwich Artist!?
Hours: 30-38 hours. Various shifts inc. evenings & weekend as per rota
This is an exciting time to join Tout Ltd. With the goal to increase our estate significantly over the next 5 years. Joining Tout Ltd will give you opportunities for potential progression through the company and offers extensive training and personal development
Tout Ltd are a company full of passion, ambition and commitment. We are currently working toward an impressive goal to significantly increase and expand our business. We are a company based on values with the number one commitment to ensure ‘Everyone leaves happier’. Everything we do is committed to this mantra. Joining Tout Ltd will be exciting, we love to innovate and love to develop every member of our team. You will be invited to several training sessions located at our head office and have plenty of opportunities for personal development in-side your store. Joining our team will give you potential progression opportunities as where possible we like to grow organically.
This is the chance to join, our Subway team within Tout’s Budgens of Langford, who always have fun while working. This Subway is part of the Tout ltd retail family, who own and operate Supermarkets, Convenience stores, Forecourts, Subways and Pharmacies in the South West.
- 50% discount at Subway, while on Shift after 6 months of employment
- 10-15% discount in Budgens, after 6 months of employment
- Christmas Party
- Regular training in store and at Tout Ltd head office
- Progression opportunities as the business grows
- Ensure a high level of customer service
- Deliver high quality food prepared to order
- Ensure the cleanliness of the restaurant at all times
- Prep food daily as required to maintain correct levels
- Understand and adheres to all proper food handling, safety, and sanitisation standards while preparing food, serving food, and cleaning.
- Complete all orders in a timely manor
- Due diligence completed daily
- Stock all date labelled and in date
- Cleanliness and presentation
- Customer service
- First impression
- Customer service (mystery shopper)
Holiday: 22-28 days
Pay: Starting at £8.54
- 1 year of experience in customer service
- 1 year of experience in a fast-paced environment (preferably food)
Please email your CV and application form to email@example.com for the attention of Mike Ford.
Application deadline: 17th March 2019